Rationality of Product Processing Process
1. Geometrical conditions for the composition of an outline
When manual programming is done in turning, the coordinates of each node must be calculated; When programming automatically, all the geometric elements that make up the contour are defined. Therefore, when analyzing the map, it should be noted that:
(1) Whether a certain size is missing on the figure, making its geometric conditions insufficient, affecting the composition of the outline;
(2) Whether the position of the graph line on the graph is blurred or the size is unclear, so that the programming can not start;
(3) Whether the given geometric conditions on the graph are unreasonable makes mathematical processing difficult.
(4) The dimensional marking method on the figure should adapt to the characteristics of NC lathes. It should be marked with the same reference or directly give the coordinate size.
2. Size accuracy requirements
This paper analyzes the requirements of size accuracy of the pattern to determine whether it can be achieved by turning technology and to determine the process method for controlling size accuracy.
In the process of this analysis, some dimensions can be converted at the same time, such as incremental size and absolute size and size chain calculation. When turning a CNC lathe, the average of the required maximum and minimum limit dimensions is often taken as the programming size basis.
3. Requirements for shape and position precision
The shape and position tolerance given on the pattern is an important basis for ensuring accuracy. When processing, according to its requirements to determine the positioning benchmarks and measurement benchmarks, but also according to the special needs of CNC lathes to carry out some
4. Surface roughness requirements
Surface roughness is an important requirement to ensure surface microscopic accuracy, and it is also the basis for reasonably selecting CNC lathes and cutters and determining the cutting amount.
5. Material and heat treatment requirements
The material and heat treatment requirements given on the pattern are the basis for selecting tools, CNC lathe models, and determining the cutting amount.